The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 13.5million members and customers across 13 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Data Integration Specialist II will help deliver world-class member experiences. Responsible for transforming data in support of ACG’s customer intimacy strategy through effective data management, campaign targeting and reporting in order to provide consumer insights and drive business results.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Enable personalized, timely and relevant customer communications by identifying, ingesting, retrieving and transforming data
- Improve decision-making by transforming and preparing data for use in dashboards and reporting
- Drive efficiency by automating programs and data flows to process data, generate reports and deploy Omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Support Executive-level decisions through ad hoc customer-centric analysis
- Develop complex queries to execute Omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Collaborate across Lines of Business and technical teams on best practice to integrate data and use cases to identify new data that can improve our knowledge of our members
- Master’s degree in Business Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience working with SAS, SQL, and 3+ years’ experience in Python
- Experience working in Google Cloud environment
- Experience creating ad hoc reports E and Tableau dashboards
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, or Computer Science, or a related field or in the alternative a combination of education, certifications and work experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree Business, Statistics, or Computer Science, or a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience working with SAS, SQL
- 2+ years’ experience in Python
- Working knowledge of information technology including database, desktop computing skills, use of standard business application software and business intelligence
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced statistics.
- Experience working in cloud environment; i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience integrating data from disparate internal and external sources for creation of data tables and reports
- Ability to work with internal clients and associates at all levels, both technical and non-technical in nature
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements. The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.