The marketing data analyst holds the crucial role of measuring marketing and detailing effectiveness of marketing channels. The analyst will think strategically and source marketing data to proactively identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing performance. The analyst will also collaborate with marketing stakeholders to devise data driven analysis that generates actionable insights to optimize strategic improvements in marketing effectiveness.
This position will manage third party relationships with the goal of creating impactful and informative marketing dashboards to represent marketing performance – preferably in real time – and support self-service analytics.
The analyst will help drive a data culture in the marketing department so that marketing team members collaborate to set campaign measurements before they launch in market, and track and adjust while in market to align towards enterprise goals.
2+ years’ experience delivering actionable data insights and partnering with stakeholders about data insights.
1+ years’ experience with digital marketing data (ie Google/Adobe analytics, Adwords)
• Experience analyzing marketing data performance.
• Skilled in interpreting business measurement / reporting needs.
• Able to translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations.
• Experience using data visualization tools for marketing purposes to succinctly convey results / trends and insights.
• Knowledge of various marketing channels.
• Have a natural curiosity of data to go beyond an initial request to deliver informative marketing data insights.
• Experience with business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Alteryx or UI Path.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint/Access)
• Experience with SQL.
• (Preferred) Microsoft Azure or similar cloud suites experience.
US-CO-Colorado Springs, CO
Admin - Clerical