SNI Technologies is looking for a marketing coordinator for a contract role in Boca Raton, FL.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, highly organized and energetic individual to support various marketing projects. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Builds, tests and deploys campaigns via various platforms, including CRMs and marketing email automation programs
- Reviews and revises suggested campaign content to ensure language is in accordance to company business rules, regulations and legal standards
- Provides guidance to field teams on best practices when submitting campaign orders
- Optimizes and automates processes and tools and updates documentation as needed.
- Develops marketing reports in various platforms and analyzes for trends
- Provides operations support for the marketing team as needed, including assisting in the creation and/or testing of new marketing tools.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college and at least 1 years related marketing experience, coursework/internships preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling.
- Must be technically savvy with a solution-oriented approach
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient multi-tasker
Technologies & Proficiencies:
- Basic Email marketing automation
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn new software easily.