Marketing Associate | Paid Training | Immediate Hire
Start Date - ASAP
Positions available - Full Time, Part Time, Internships
Experience - WE WILL TRAIN
Benefits - Full paid training, travel opportunities, great social calendar, progression opportunities & much more!
We are now seeking Fun, Bubbly, Outgoing, Enthusiastic professionals for our Business Development, Marketing &
Social Media Departments!
As a Marketing Associate, you will be the face and voice of our clients, so a positive outlook, competitive nature, professional appearance and a great sense of humor is essential to generate a BUZZ at our events.
Main Responsibilities of the Marketing Associate Role:
- Confidently interacting with consumers on a face to face basis
- Engaging customers’ attention and explaining the benefits of our clients’ services in a professional manner
- Building relationships with customers and answering any product query
- Understanding the customer’s needs and having a good knowledge of the products on offers in order to advise customers in their choice, and providing guidance and support throughout the entire buying experience
- Participating in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services
- Providing accurate feedback on customers’ experience to the Team Manager and providing support to other team members where necessary
Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
Our Marketing Associates will be trained to:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
**Note: No experience is necessary for this position as we provide full product training and ongoing mentoring. A background in customer service, sales, retail or hospitality will not go un-noticed**
What can we offer you?
Successful candidates will have access to continuous training from management, a great support network of experienced representatives, excellent earning potential, growth opportunities within the company and leadership development and a fun and professional work environment. We have weekly social events outside of the office as well as various travel opportunities both national and international.
Do you like to be rewarded for your hard work? We do to! We have weekly, monthly and quarterly bonuses and incentives available to all within the business. #CareerBuzz #Rewards #Recognition
How to apply:
Apply today if this sounds like your next career move! Please ensure to attach an up to date resume with a valid contact number and email address as we will be contacting shortlisted candidates within the next 48 hours.