Marketing Assistant - Get Your 2020 Momentum Going!
Let’s kick off your 2020 career!
The momentum starts from within. We have built the best team from across the country to be able to provide the best services for our clients. How do we know our team is the best? We have not only hand selected every member, we continuously develop them to be on top of current market trends and sales strategies.
We are Project Momentum.
Marketing Assistant Duties:
- Help with the development and implementation of our clients brand strategy
- Coordinate all marketing events including but not limited too pop-ups, business presentations, tradeshows and retail event etc
- Execute sales process of creating a lead, following up and closing sales
- Interact daily with customers to ensure our clients current goal demands are being met
- Provide input on the marketing plan and report progress towards goals
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail Orientated: You don’t miss deadlines, you have created plans and process to make sure a project is completed
- Communication: Make sure there is a clear understanding between you and upper management
- Curious: Always asking questions in order to grow your knowledge of the industry
- Organized: You’re able to prioritize tasks and deadline to ensure they’re all met
Marketing Assistant - What you can expect in return:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Uncapped earning potential
- Excellent travel opportunities throughout the US and beyond
- Weekly social events
- Black tie events
- Weekly pay
- Plus many many more..
Don’t let this opportunity slip by you! Hit the apply button and our HR team will be contacting you soon!
Experience in the following areas would be a plus: Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee and many more.
Disclosure: All new hires will be given full training from an expert in the field. There is no specific degree or background required.