** Think S.M.A.R.T and book your next career move ** Get ahead of the competition **
* No Experience Necessary
* Full product training provided!
Who are we?
We are Book Events, an Atlanta based events marketing firm. We make sure the cover matches the pages in our clients brands. To do this, we have an amazing team of thinkers, designers and event gurus seamlessly integrating to deliver the look and feel of our events.
“Branding the S.M.A.R.T. way” Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Reliable and Tangible Events
As a Marketing Assistant you would be responsible for:
- Promoting products, services, and brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
- Being a great communicator with the ability to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on 1:1 basis as well as working as part of our business.
- Helping increase sales by raising the profile of your business, through targeted promotional sales and marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Maximizing territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product.
- Submitting standard sales metrics, such as weekly forecasts, monthly progress, business plans and expense reports on a regular and timely basis
Book Events believes in a business philosophy of:
- 100% Advancement from within with clear targets
- Your attitude and work ethic will determine your career path
- Great benefits including, social and travel-related incentives
Book Events Work Environment Consists of:
- A fun working environment made up of an amazing team of thinkers, designers and event gurus.
- A career path and not just a job. This position will provide you with skills to use in all aspects of your career, whatever path you go down.
- The opportunity to be part of an organization that values your input and treats you as an essential part of the company from the beginning.
Apply now to take the next step towards the future you deserve!