Interested in Travel?
Do you want to see the world but also want to find the perfect job?
Why not combine the two?
Here at TTG we live for the jet-set lifestyle; we’ve opened offices in New York, Miami, Chicago and with recent our recent expansion to Atlanta Georgia we just seem to keep growing.
With so much expansion over the last 12 months it’s meant we've been able to take on more fantastic clients making space for new promotional marketing executives here in our Atlanta based office.
TTG is a fun, vibrant workplace where no two days are the same we like to incorporate fun into the work environment but we also like to get down to business,
This is what we do.
We work with International clients which range from food companies – right through to financial companies, we help these companies meet their sales and marketing targets by increasing sales revenue.
How do we do it?
We organize events and promotions this can range from a trade show, exhibition, pop-up events, festivals anything our clients want we do – after all, they are our bread and butter!
TTG becomes the face of the brand. Campaign management is our specialty, we promote our client’s products and service’s talking directly with customer and clients about the product or service of our clients, having the gift of the gab, a smart appearance and exceptional customer service skills are a must!
Who are we looking for?
- You must be a confident, outgoing candidate with bags of personality and customer service skills
- This job is not for the faint-hearted we work hard to achieve our client’s requirements so you must be self-motivated, driven and hungry for success
- You must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues/clients and customers teamwork is essential to getting the job done
- Previous experience in a customer facing role or previous experience in business management, marketing, events, PR could be beneficial however for the right candidate we do provide all the relative training and guidance
What’s in it for you?
- TTG offers a fun working environment
- Travel opportunities in the USA, UK and Europe
- Incentives, bonuses, and weekly pay
- Full ongoing training
- Career progression with no seniority we promote from within