One of our top clients in the bio-tech industry is looking for a Marketing Administrator/Technologist. This position is open due to their contribution to cancer research and rapid growth of the industry.
- Use marketing automation, CRM, and digital marketing know-how to enable a seamless lead journey and customer experience
- Audit and monitor lead segmentation, subscriptions and nurture programs within HubSpot
- Become familiarized with CRM database to leverage list segmentation and reporting in a timely manner
- Refresh & maintain reporting to provide actionable insights in marketing efforts
- Provide database review and clean up
- Assist with sync errors and integration upkeep
- Assist in evaluation and documentation of how the CRM and digital technology components work together to support improved digital targeting or measurement capabilities
- Optimize existing implementations to support the translation of our technology investments into direct and measurable business results
- Research competitor offerings and marketing practices
- Create email marketing content
- Identify emerging marketing technology trends and advances to keep process current and efficient
- Liaise with other departments to ensure platform functionality is consistent
- Formulate success based on clear performance objectives and KPIs
- Associate's Degree in related field
- Internship experience highly preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.