Our Marketing & Sales Rep's know what our customers want and deliver it. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players with a commitment to continuous learning. We provide quality service and products to our customers.
Key Requirements for Marketing & Sales Reps:
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
- Teamwork Oriented
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
- Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
- Bonus Incentives
- Receive thorough training on our clients products and services as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
- We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions. Advancement is available for qualified candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Sound like you? Reach out to us. We’re excited to hear from you and US Energy Company might be what you've been looking for!
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF OUR HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT TODAY!!!
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
US-IL-General Aurora Area
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, Marketing, Management
Great Bonus Structure!