Capital Energy Group is a sales and marketing firm with locations in the Schaumburg area. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Energy Brokers. This means you will be dealing with all consumers one on one face to face in tailored presentations.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT DETERMINED MARKETING & WORKING WITH OUR TEAM:
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (upbeat and fast-paced!)
COMPANY BREAKDOWN: Represents / Oversees / Manages / Promotes / Brands Our Clients' Marketing Campaigns & Promotions Through Marketing Territory & National Partnerships
is a marketing firm which THRIVES off of their ability to train Entry Level Sports-Minded Marketing and Sales Candidates into Market Manager Superstars.
Capital Energy Group provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. Capital Energy Group focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in team leadership, sports marketing, advertising, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our account manager team members at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 12-14 months. We do not believe in seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Account Marketing and Management team enjoys:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from Fortune Energy Brokers
- Weekly bonuses and salary
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training bonus’ and weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
Responsibilities For Account Marketing Management team members include:
- Training in management for customer service, marketing, admin, and sales consultants
- Assisting in the daily operations of the client
- Assisting in customer retention
- Assisting in new business acquisition and increasing market share
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
If you think you have the sports minded and competitive drive to be our first string consultant APPLY TODAY!