Equity Staffing is looking for a Market Research Analyst. This is a temporary position with a Fortune 100 organization. Our client serves more than 85 million people and has a reputation for bold ideas. If you enjoy working with energetic people in a collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
• Support initiatives focused on company digital properties
• Conduct analyses of website performance
• Assist in preparing easy to interpret presentations that deliver insightful, strategic, and actionable insights
• Effectively manage multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• 3+ years’ experience working with marketing research data
• 1+ year experience working with digital insights
• Strong project management skills
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.