Trust you are doing well!! This is Tahera from BC Forward. We have an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer role Ankeny, IA find your profile suitable for this role. If you are seeking for new opportunities, I can help you in offering you this role. Can we get on a quick call to discuss this ,I could be reached at (317) 588 8608 meanwhile would appreciate if you can send me your updated resume and let me know the best time to reach you.
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Ankeny, IA 50023
- Plans, coordinates, and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process.
- Operates in a team environment within either the enterprise product delivery process or the enterprise order fullment process.
- At this level, projects are of limited scope and responsibility; work plans and decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors and/or managers.
- May assign coordinate and review portions of the work for support personnel and contractors.
- Provides support and basic trouble shooting for current operations.
- Investigates, gathers and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of limited scope.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Works with electronic tools to perform engineering functions.
- Develops and implements plans of limited scope to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System.
- Designs operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation.
- Participates in team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency.
- Implements new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Modifies existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline
- data for new wage performance pay plans.
- shift 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. OT and weekends anticipated (up to three Saturdays a month).
- Supports production through the completion of a variety of technical tasks using independent judgment and problem solving in applying policies and procedures within the scope of the position.
- Under limited supervision, provides a wide range of technical support to the production floor, engineers, and/or department.
- Responsible for recognizing component and/or equipment problems that arise and perform independent troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintains necessary records and documentation.
- Interprets basic electrical/engineering drawings, diagrams, and schematics.
- Develops simple work instruction and modify or update existing procedures.
- Researches, gathers and summarizes data for use in determining errors and root cause.
- Provides recommendations for problem resolution or process improvement.
- May follow through with implementation.
- MES support – Be the main contact to support MES. Including but not limited to support of labor reporting issues, FA integration issues with DC tools, Modular Test Stands, MES functions and AGV integration.
- This will require the person to have a strong understanding of SAP.
- ERT/EOL support – Be the main contact to support issues with the ERT and EOL processes within JDTester.
- This person will not be responsible for updating tests but will a point of contact to request additional changes or modifications to the tests.
- Factory Tools support – Contact for any new factory tools systems or software implemented.
- 4 Year Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role. open to recent grad.
- Experience planning, coordinating, and performing manufacturing engineering work for a project/process
- Willingness to act in spite of uncertainty; confront the reality of a situation, challenge the status quo and be open to new and innovative ideas
- Ability to read electrical prints and diagnose issues
- ERT/EOL (end of line) electrical troubleshooting/repair experience
- Technical consultation experience troubleshooting production machines
- Experience researching, developing and implementing electronic tools to optimize product quality/integrity
- Product Testing experience - LabVIEW Based test authoring
Thanks and Regards,
(317) 588 8608
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum .
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.