The Managing Partner is responsible for leading restaurant-level operations through a team of managers and team members; demonstrates leadership that is grounded in the Darden Core Values and enables his/her team to keep our promise to guests by consistently providing a competitively superior dining experience. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures from the perspective of our stakeholders. This ultimately leads to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and leadership results.
* Proven success as Managing Partner/General Manager in a high-volume upscale restaurant or high end resort restaurant
* Strong passion for culinary excellence, wine knowledge and service
* Proven ability to develop team
* Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
* Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression