As a Manager in our Customer Success Group, you will be responsible for leading a team and working with new and existing clients to ensure that they are successful with Career Builder solutions. You will engage with your team to monitor a client's on-going health and establish a cadence for client interactions that ensure each customer is getting a great return on their investment. Your team will manage the customer's entire journey from onboarding through customer renewal. In summary, your job is to ensure we are delivering value to our customers and that our customer's keep turning to CareerBuilder for their talent acquisition needs.
- Hire, train, develop and motivate success reps and provide ongoing and candid feedback to aid them in developing themselves.
- Professionally develop success reps and assist in career planning as well as drive business results by achieving revenue contribution targets.
- Leadership responsibility for 10-15 team members including personnel management, performance reviews and daily operations oversight
- Actively engaging with customers to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of their investment from CareerBuilder
- Shadow team member client calls to provide feedback, guidance and suggestions to improve performance
- Be an expert on all Careerbuilder solutions including Talent Acquisition, Services, and Software
- Be a student of your customers' businesses and perform account discovery research to understand their reasons for purchasing, what they are trying to achieve, what stakeholders are key to having a two-way partnership, and how change management and executive sponsorship drive adoption within their organization.
- Become a consultant on recruiting workflow processes from start to finish to drive operational efficiencies within our clients' organizations.
- Intelligently and masterfully set expectations for desired outcomes with clients to measure the success of their CareerBuilder contracts.
- Effectively use mastery in data analysis skills to measure back to these quantifiable success metrics periodically in Executive Business Reviews.
- Effectively have conversations with C-Levels buyers and System Administrators on the economic landscape and hiring marketplace of your customers based on geography, industry, and ONETS/job titles.
- Orchestrate and roll out strategies to drive maximum user adoption via trainings segmented by persona type, training plans, optimization sessions with end users, integration set ups, etc.
- Responsible for client retention at the count and dollar renewal level, in addition to aligning with the Revenue and EBITDA of the Sales division you are aligned with.
- Has a passion to train, develop and mentor others.
- Leadership Experience 5+ years minimum.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Business or applicable field of study preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Sales, Business Development, Success, Account Management, or Staffing.
- Ability to personally connect to CareerBuilder's vision, mission, and values.
- Proven understanding of the Success industry, the importance of managing the client life cycle appropriately, and the ability to work with Sales Reps to divide responsibilities while both providing value to our clients.
- Previous software / SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to accurately gauge a client's sentiment on renewing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Mastered communication and presentation skills.
- Mastered organizational and time management skills.
- Successful persuasion of strategic recommendations in client optimization sessions.
- Mastered relationship building and networking skills across all levels (end user, Executive, etc.); ability to maintain these relationships
- Comfortable working with multiple groups of internal and external clients (IT, Support, Sales, Leadership, etc.)
- Natural ability to be a leader on the team and can assist with team initiatives.
- Ability to build out processes that are scalable and replicable across the entire company.
- Team player.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of the customer experience.
- Adaptable to frequent change; influencer of change and evolution.
- Mastered knowledge in Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Gainsight and Salesforce CRM
- Travel as needed up to 40%.