Management Trainee - Start your CAREER GROWTH today
Welcoming in new graduates
Looking to gain experience? Develop yourself? Begin a real career?
Dominating face to face events marketing, advertising and sales, BOOM Media Global, Inc., since March 26, 2018 in West Palm Beach, FL. Currently we are looking for individuals with customer service, sales and problem solving skills to help manage individuals, teams, and campaign events.
Individuals with retail and hospitality industry background we have seen have a great transition into our industry. The ability to communicate, be organized and competitive with yourself are major key points to succeed! We are looking from an individual we can grow from the entry level customer service role to a leadership role in management within 5 - 10 months.
What makes BOOM different?
* Our aim is to develop leaders not to harbor “yes men”
* Daily coaching from our clients and the management team
* Full-time and Part-time schedules are available for students
* Availability for National & International business trips
* Only the best information from the top leaders for coaching and development
* Impacting our local community through B2E/B2R marketing strategies, giveaways, career fairs, mentorship, and local sport leagues
* Professional standards within a fun working environment that prides ourselves in 100% promotion from within, to ensure that all our leaders in the management team are fully capable of developing and training individuals at the entry level role. We encourage individuals who want to push the comfort zone
* We work with Fortune 500 companies
* No day is ever the same
* Sports like mentality
As a Management Trainee, the responsibilities include:
* Conversing with potential new clients as well as current clients
* Learning new changes in the client as well as the campaigns
* Teaching and developing others on systems, concepts and strategies
* Managing teams of 4-10 individuals
* Delivering creative ideas for campaigns and face-to-face events
* Learning the do’s and don’ts that the protect the campaigns and its clients