As a Management Consulting Senior Associate at RSM, you will work with mid-sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment -- not just one small part - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
This is an unique opportunity to work in the fast paced People and Organization practice within RSM's Management Consulting Finance and Operations Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overall effectiveness of the Business and HR function.
- Assist in the execution of projects to help optimize all elements of the organization including but not limited to: HR and Business Process Modernization, HRIS Implementation, , Post-merger Integration, HR process HR and Organization process Transformation, Finance Technology Deployment
- Plan and execute the day to day project activities for business process initiatives: Forecasting and Planning, Hire to Retire processes and accountability matrix
- Participate in the development of proposals and business development activities
- Assist in developing new products and deliverables for the rapidly changing technology environment in Human Resources
- Assist in preparing engagement/project financials
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Management, Marketing Finance from accredited university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a large organization, professional services firm or CPA firm working as a Human Resource generalist or Human Capital Consultant
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in advising HR and Operation organizations on the above business processes
- Experience in at least one of the following focus areas:
- HR Technology selection
- HR Shared Services
- HR Transformation
- Business Process Improvement
- HR Compensation and Payroll
- Experience in the development of deliverables and reports
- Ability to travel up to 50 - 75% locally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Functional understanding of HRIS systems
- Experience developing and delivering proposals
- Experience serving clients across multiple industries and consult on Human Resources
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.