RSM’s Operations and Supply Chain Consulting practice helps mid-market organizations refine strategy and effectively execute operations to directly impact profitability, cash flow, reduce risk and enable growth. RSM has an exceptional career opportunity to join our exciting, growing and entrepreneurial consulting practice. The ideal candidate will bring Consumer and/or Industrial Products knowledge and insights gained through industry and prior consulting experience.
Our approach is pragmatic, timely, and solutions-based. Our teams of professional consultants are hands-on and collaborative, working with clients to understand their problems and develop innovative solutions to overcome barriers to success. Our practitioners bring deep functional, technical, industry and project management knowledge to each client engagement. We take pride in our ability to collaborate with our clients, employ proven methodologies, and draw on our broad base of knowledge and resources to achieve excellent results. By investing in an outstanding blend of people, technology, innovative ideas, and proven methodologies – all backed by the integrity of our brand – we create a high level of quality and value not easily duplicated. Our desire to be the best can translate into excellent results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading performance improvement initiatives in two (2) or more of the following:
- Manufacturing, Plant Consolidations, Product Line Transfers, IOT/Manufacturing 4.0, Plant Layout, Production Flow
- Business Operating Models, Process Transformations, Cost Takeout
- Lean Six Sigma
- Quality Management
- Logistics and Distribution, Warehousing, Network Optimization
- Sales & Operations Planning, Inventory Management, Demand Planning
- Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Carve Outs, Synergy, Operations Due Diligence, Merger Integrations
- Scenario Modeling and Data Analytics
- Customer Experience, Profit Analytics, Pricing
- ERP, CRM, WMS, TMS
- Big Data and Statistical Analysis
- Developing meaningful insights from data, opinions, observations, interviews and facilitated workshops
- Quickly identifying business drivers and prioritizing work efforts
- Interfacing with line-level employees and executives in a seamless manner
- Documenting processes, observations and information gathered through interviews and workshops
- Developing models (typically in Excel) to support an analysis and/or recommendation
- Creating client deliverables (typically in PowerPoint)
- Business development support, networking, proposals and developing/supporting marketing content
- Supporting and developing others
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Economics, Statistics or similar
- Must have previous operations or supply chain industry experience and/or commensurate consulting experience
- Solid critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify process improvement opportunities and effectively problem solve
- Experience working with mid-market companies or larger
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication, project management, and organizational skill
- Client service relationship building skills
- Must be a team player; demonstrate attention to detail and problem solving skills; able to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%+
- MBA, and/or APICS Certifications (CPIM, CSCP)
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Lean, Six Sigma trained
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.