Have you been looking for the chance to use your expertise to make a real difference in an organization?
“We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers’ Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.”
The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for the overall maintenance and repair for both facilities, buildings, and all production equipment and machinery.
Reporting directly to the Director Manufacturing, this position is based in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all production equipment with a minimum of production downtime.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronics at component level.
- High knowledge of practice with electricity up to 480 volts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Follow all safety regulations without supervision.
- Read electrical schematics.
- Work harmoniously with co-workers and exhibit professional communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience relevant experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with hydraulics and pneumatics in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance or electrical systems and machine repair in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be forklift certified or able to become certified.
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Must be able to work at both plants and on any shift.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. alone and over 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of work day.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Manual dexterity in hands for tool usage.
- Ability to climb and balance.
- Work in non-temperature controlled environment.
- Ability to use hands to reach and to handle or feel.
Frymaster in Shreveport, Louisiana is an industry leader in the manufacturing of commercial fryer, fryer filtration equipment (built-in and portable), foodservice equipment computers, water-bath rethermalizers and pasta cookers. The facility in Shreveport is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem™, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by two service brands: FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,800 employees and operating 17 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 3,500 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.