Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Maintenance Supervisor provides maintenance support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. This includes quality move-in, resident satisfaction, quality and timely service and personal attention to our residents. The Maintenance Supervisor responds to our resident's service request and is instrumental in helping Pinnacle deliver superior customer service to our residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepares all market-ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet cleaning/repair, general repairs, and housekeeping to ensure a quality product to our residents.
* Completes resident service request in a timely manner.
* Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, air conditioning, heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, scheduling, and life safety issues.
* Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog parks to keep them clean, free of trash, debris, and other safety issues.
* Performs on-call emergency procedures as required.
* Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common-area needs to the manager.
* Schedules and performs preventative maintenance, and records such activities.
* Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws, codes, policies, and systems regarding maintenance.
* Attends and participates in training programs as required by Pinnacle and local city and state jurisdictions.
* Provide superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and the general public.
* Performs duties as assigned in a timely manner.
* Dresses per Pinnacle appearance standards.
* Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; E.G. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 3 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Supervises 1-5 non-supervisory employee(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
USE OF MACHINES, EQUIPMENT AND/OR COMPUTERS
Regular use of complex machines and equipment (desktop/laptop computer and software, road and production machines and equipment, etc.)
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid Driver's License. Pool certification required where applicable. CPO if required by city or state. EPA 608 - Minimum of Type II
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, outdoor weather conditions; frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; and occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must be able to work any shift Sunday-Saturday to support the company's business needs.
Must have basic hand tools: Meters, screwdrivers, pliers, assorted wrenches, hammer, etc.