The Maintenance Supervisor provides maintenance support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. This includes quality move-in, resident satisfaction, quality and timely service and personal attention to our residents. The Maintenance Supervisor responds to our resident's service request and is instrumental in helping the Company deliver superior customer service to our residents.
- Prepares all market-ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet cleaning/repair, general repairs, and housekeeping to ensure a quality product to our residents.
- Completes resident service request in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, air conditioning, heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, scheduling, and life safety issues.
- Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog parks to keep them clean, free of trash, debris, and other safety issues.
- Performs on-call emergency procedures as required.
- Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common-area needs to the manager.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance, and records such activities.
- Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws, codes, policies, and systems regarding maintenance.
- Attends and participates in training programs as required by the company and local city and state jurisdictions.
- Provide superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and the general public.
- Performs duties as assigned in a timely manner.
- Dresses per Company's appearance standards.
- Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.