Shift: Monday - Friday 5:30 am – 4:00 pm (4 days/week - 10 hours/day )
The Pharmacy Technician in Training 1 must be authorized to participate in a pharmacy's/pharmacy organization's technician training program. Completes the certification program including passing all necessary exams as required by company policy. Registration, as applicable, with regulatory agencies must be maintained at all times and be unrestricted. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Less than 2 years of technical experience
- Must have an active Arizona Pharmacy Technician Trainee license with the Board of Pharmacy.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and comfortably lift 25lbs.
- Desire to obtain PTCB certification.
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Pharmacy experience
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Text to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Text allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Text interview.
In this interview, you will type/text to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide written responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours