EVRAZ NA currently seeks a Logistics Analyst. The role will be based in Pueblo, CO location.
The Logistics Analyst will primarily be responsible for tracking and monitoring the progress of our largest project orders. This role is also responsible for maintaining all logistic related data and reporting to transportation, TPG, finance, sales and operations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with various transportation companies, external contractors, our customers and multiple departments across EVRAZ NA.
- Collect, store, organize and update all logistics data related projects
- Provide custom daily updated progress reports to customers and sales department
- Assist customers and sales in resolving any issues related to logistics, ensuring timely responses
- Handle all tasks associated with the Regina local employee scrap purchase project
- Extract project related data, complete analysis and report to multiple departments as needed
- At least three years' experience in supply chain management or related experience
- Accounting certificate or an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience, an asset
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) products and the ability to learn various in-house computer software
- Ability to handle concurrent projects with strict deadlines and manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written including experience producing detailed reports for multiple departments
- Customer-oriented, responsive to customers' requirements