Hello Loan Processors,
We are currently hiring for our client in Northern Liberties, Philadelphia. They are seeking a loan processor to join their team.
The pay will be $55,000-$58,000 per year plus bonuses.
This company is a superior mortgage brokerage firm serving the lending needs of a diverse homeowner and home buyer base including real estate professionals, builders, financial planners, attorneys, insurance providers and many other critical professional partners. The firm has access to a myriad of mortgage products with the objective of matching unique borrowers to the best possible terms, rates, and costs available to meet their specific needs.
At the core the organization was founded on helping folks achieve the American dream of home ownership without the stress and sluggishness of traditional banks. We offer grants and lender credits to make buying a home simple and cost effective. With special programs that require little to no money down, We have minimized the barriers to home ownership!
Additionally, we offer Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits to their employees. There are 11 people that work in the office. The atmosphere is relaxed and business casual. Open for 8 years located in Northern Liberties. Free parking lot on premises.
- At least 4 years of recent experience in a processing role in the residential mortgage industry
- Clear understanding of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and Non-QM guidelines
- Proficiency in calculating income from salaried and self-employed individuals
- 1 year of processing purchases- refinance focused buyer, seller, and title companies
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn and work within a team environment
- Winning disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills
- A commitment to integrity and customer service
- Work closely with a Senior Loan Officer & Loan Officer Assistant to ensure a timely settlement for mostly purchase money mortgage clients.
- Complete and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit, income, and asset documentation.
- Delegate tasks to Junior Loan Processor and Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
- Underwriting to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and Non-QM guidelines
- Manage and develop relationships with our lender partners and their underwriters and closers
- Scheduling and tracking of commitment, lock expiration, and settlement dates
- Use state of the art software and technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as communicating internally and externally with clients and other contacts
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.