A boutique law firm is seeking a detailed and self-motivated Litigation Paralegal to add to their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has extensive knowledge of the property tax appeal process. The salary for this role is $55-65k dependent on experience.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Paralegal:
- Manage calendaring and docketing systems
- Compile, organize, and maintain all filing systems and databases
- Utilize online platforms to track documents, appeals, and related appeal dates
- Review and verify legal documents and financial statements
- Draft correspondence, briefs and arguments, and other documentation
- Additional duties as necessary