BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Legal Attorney in Chicago, IL
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Position Name: Legal Attorney
Location: Chicago, IL
Expected Duration (possible extension): 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
Client is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under client's brands. Client is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The goal of the Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Documentation Management Team is to ensure a best in class seamless experience with our clients when legal documentation is required as part of the on-boarding process. The team is responsible for end to end documentation management,
supporting/educating business partners and working closely with Legal/Compliance/Risk to meet all regulatory requirements in a controlled environment.
The CBCO group is seeking a Documentation Specialist who will be responsible for the research and preparation of all documents required for account opening, products and services for our commercial customers. This role educates clients as well as internal partners on various aspects and requirements of the authorization and Treasury Services product documentation.
* Manage the account opening and client documentation workflow from creation, collection, negotiation oversight and execution
* Manage the documentation process for external clients and internal business partners throughout the documentation life cycle
* Manage activities through heavy phone work with external clients and internal business partners
* Performs required research for a product set-up and account opening to assess documentation requirements on internal systems as applicable
* Ensure documentation conforms to the Bank's legal guidelines and policies and standards, including risk mitigation through adherence to the control framework
* Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
* Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
* Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level
* Diligent awareness of risks in processes in a timely manner
* Exhibit ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
* Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
* Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
* Ownership of internal communication and status updates
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience or knowledge of legal documentation and account products, entity organizational documents, tax documentation and other documentation types
* Ability to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy
* Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable account and documentation solutions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to successfully manage conflict
* Time management and organizational skills
* BA/BS degree
* Paralegal or Juris Doctor certificate
* Experience in financial services, if possible Corporate/Commercial Banking
* Working knowledge of risk factors that may impact specific products and industries
* Ability to multi-task effectively and leverage internal resources
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
* Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 134817 when responding to this ad.