We are an industry leader with an immediate need for a Lead Mobile App Software Engineer to join our technology team. This is a direct hire, permanent job and comes with great salary, annual bonus and an outstanding benefits package. This role can be based in the Atlanta, GA suburbs OR be remote. Relocation assistance IS available for applicants not local to the Atlanta Metro Area. This job can also be a remote/telecommute role from a US-based location. Candidates with a current H-1B Visa will be considered for this job.
In this role, you will work on IoT-based mobile solutions that help consumers manage their home energy and security more effectively. We are building state-of-the-art mobile solutions and partnering with market leaders. We are looking for Mobile Developers who want to keep pushing technology forward!
- Lead design and development of mobile and web applications for monitoring, controlling and commissioning a suite of IoT enabled devices.
- Develop client-side software and applications.
- Lead definition of UI/UX standards, ensure that user experience best practices are followed and that the app delivers the optimal user experience.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Support back-end and server side development of software and APIs.
- Work with internal teams and third-party solution providers to provide integration with both internal and third-party systems.
- Implement cyber security best practices to ensure app security.