Thepurpose of this position is to manage and maintain a SharePoint site collectionand relative projects within the National Office of Risk Management. The SiteCollection Business Owner (SCBO) will have overall knowledge of thearchitecture of the collection and will manage all associated projects. Theywill be the main point person to help make critical decisions pertaining to thearchitecture and/or new features and the implementation of them. They will beprimarily responsible for the overall management of the site content andprocesses.
- Ensure alignment with Enterprise KM governance, architecture and designpolicies and procedures.
- Performs as the National Office or Risk Management or functional area liaisonwith IT with respect to site changes.
- Establish effective governance to include defined processes and procedures.
- Compile and review various reports to help maintain effective contentmanagement and improved user adoption (search).
- Attend regularly scheduled SharePoint and Knowledge Management meetings.
- Represent the business needs and work with KM partners and other stakeholdersto compile and analyze business needs.
- Participate in setting technology development strategy. Identifies new areas onan ongoing basis where SharePoint can be leveraged. Participates in ongoingresearch to determine SharePoint best practices and capabilities.
- Consult with other line of business or functional areas on cross-domain systemintegration.
- Perform regular maintenance to include (but not limited to):
- Work with subject matter experts, consistently revisiting and reviewing contentto ensure business relevance.
- Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a monthly basis.
- Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly.
- Monitor and update term sets and metadata as needed.
- Maintain permissions.
- Is the “Super Owner” of the site collection. Is the first line of day to daysupport for users and other Site Owners below top level site. Approves theprovisioning of new sites within their given LOB or functional area.
- Write technical documentation or guidance as needed and train end-users.Identify training gaps and escalate to Enterprise Governance Council.
- Perform error identification, investigation and resolution – escalate to KM andIT as needed.
- Is able to work in basic SharePoint web apps, workflow and forms.
- Assist KM team in annualquality assurance checks.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.