Would you like to be part of a team focused on transforming an entire industry? At CareerBuilder, we have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused on bringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we're looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put clients first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market. Join our team at CareerBuilder today!
- Sales must be your passion. A competitive spirit and extreme focus to achieve and exceed sales goals is the CareerBuilder culture.
- Each day your focus will be to identify opportunities, create the business case and close the sale. You are able to own the entire sales life-cycle and have complete control over your success.
- You will become a subject matter expert on human resources, recruitment landscape, and how the economy impacts today's workforce.
- Act as a trusted adviser to your clients by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their business needs and build a business case for CareerBuilder's solutions.
- Encourage clients to evaluate business needs and recruiting strategies in new ways. Constructively challenge client perceptions and the status quo.
- Customer experience comes first. You must have an innate ability to engage, support, and service your customers.
- You are able to articulate the value of new services to your existing client base and continue to expand the business with a set of nationwide accounts who currently partner with CareerBuilder.
We NEED this from you:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Documented success selling into large complex accounts with multiple decision makers; experience working named account lists
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- High activity sales cycle for selling new solutions
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
This would be NICE to have:
- Experience working with account teams: demonstrated ability to run point on large account opportunities while incorporating solutions experts, client success, and solution managers for multi-million dollar and multi-year opportunities
- Experience selling into Fortune 500 named account set of 2M+ annual with an average deal size over 150K annually
- Experience selling multimillion-dollar accounts
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience selling software or services
- Experience selling to C-Suite buyers
- Experience selling to HR buyers