Junior Project Manager in Tampa
Do you find sales, marketing, business, and everything in between, interesting?
Do you have the motivation and ambition to build a career?
Let us train you! With one of the top training programs in the US, our system can teach anyone with the motivation!
What we do is simple, we work with various Start Ups and fortune 500 companies and we provide them with the fully trained sales and marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals.
We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry-level sales and marketing position all the way to team building, office management and business development.
Every person deserves the opportunity to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required.
This position is paid weekly on a combination of guarantees, commissions and bonuses.
Junior Project Manager Day-to-Day:
• Acquiring quality customers
• Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
• Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
• Promotional sales and marketing
• Creating a positive buying experience
• Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified Junior Project Managers in our Development Program in:
• Advanced sales and marketing
• Medium to large group public speaking
• Leadership development
• Team development and management
• Time management systems
• Office management
• Business development
What does Coastal offer to our growing team?
• Friendly, team-oriented people
• A fast-paced professional environment
• Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
• Public speaking practice in small and large groups
• Sales skills
• You’re not micro-managed
• Full hands-on product training in sales, marketing, and business
• An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
• Personal and professional growth and development
• Management skills
• Learn how to run a business from the ground up
• Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Here at Coastal, we look to our core values to provide our team with a family oriented but fun and fast paced environment. Our culture encourages consistent personal and professional growth. Our mission is to provide our team with the skills, training, and environment where they will flourish. We are seeking to develop and train new people to help our clients get the customers they need to expand into new markets. We are looking to develop people into the entrepreneurs that will lead that growth.
Our entry level junior project managers will see themselves progress through the phases of our management training program into the business leaders of tomorrow.