Junior Marketing Assistant
Amazing New Opportunity to get your foot in the door!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Marketing Assistant with a creative flair, to join our team located in Downtown New York, 10018.
What’s in it for you
As a Junior Marketing Assistant, not only will you receive rewarded and competitive pay including Base + Bonuses ranging between $30K - $60K+, as well as amazing support and Paid training. We also have regular social events on a weekly basis including quizzes, sporting events and other nights out in and around the city. In addition, we also offer both National and International travel opportunities.
Junior Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
This diverse role will provide support to an experienced and enthusiastic marketing team, covering fundraising, commercial marketing, communications, campaigning and Events Campaigns. You will help to develop and deliver marketing campaigns to assist our growing team in becoming more effective. Therefore you will need to be able to use your initiative, and be confident and flexible in both using your current skills and learning new ones.
- In this position you will have hands on experience working within our customer marketing department with exposure to the following key areas; Business Analytics, Strategy and Project Management.
- Branded event planning - Project managing impactful brand events, both in the office and at our key customers.
- Ecommerce Strategy - Actively shaping the plans of our brands, working with sales to win in this fast-moving environment.
- Marketing and Branding - Briefing and working with our agency partners to create consumer facing marketing and branding strategies.
- Promotional products - Responsible for creating promotional products, working with Product Supply, building timelines and aligning all stakeholders to achieve deadlines.
- Project management - Assisting the team cross functionally with ad-hoc project work as and wh