We're looking for someone who is willing to just come in and do assigned work, who is not necessarily looking for career progression. It could be someone who is more experienced but looking to downshift, or someone with a strong work ethic who was downsized, or someone a couple of years out of college. Overall we want someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented, exercises good judgment and can communicate and work well with others on a professional level.
* How many years exp are you looking for? 2+
* Degree required/type? BA/BS or would consider a high school diploma of someone experienced.
* What are the top 3 skills that you'll be looking for on a resume? Strong project management skills, detail oriented, able to communicate with colleagues on a professional level.*
The Client/Channel Marketing Associate will work directly with the Client/Channel Marketing Managers to align on channel goals and priorities in order to:
- Update & maintain critical marketing materials such as: Firm Availability Grids, Product Solution Guides, Territory Maps, Channel Specific Scorecards, Line-up Brochures & Performance Reports.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in obtaining and managing content approvals from our Strategic Account partners.
- Procure rights for media reprints and prepare for usage across channels.
-Assist Marketing Managers in the execution of project plans, with frequent inter-dependencies. This role requires extensive collaboration for input, feedback and sign-off, such as, but not limited to: Strategic Accounts, Sales Leadership, Product Management, and Marketing Services & Compliance.
-Project manage content creation & updates from start to finish, including Compliance approvals.
-Support any other ad hoc marketing initiatives that may arise from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
* The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with numbers.
- A collaborative approach to working with colleagues and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to be clear and concise.
- Strong project management skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Very high energy level with the ability to be both a self-starter and a team player; proactive and performance-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgement & navigate and thrive in a large, complex, global organization.
- Comfort level, and high aptitude for learning & mastering martech software platforms (internal repository, compliance dashboard, etc.)
-The ability to think conceptually and ability to follow through with strong execution.
- 2+ Years knowledge of financial markets and preferably asset management.
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate growing knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards critical (DOL, IRS regs/cod, FINRA, ERISA, PPA etc).
Excel skills, Adobe pro, powerpoint*