- As an experienced Java Software Engineer Lead, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
- Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
- Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
- Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle and RDBMS database concepts.
- Knowledge on using public and private cloud such as AWS, Azure and Cloud foundry.
- Experience working in Java-based tool WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Strong project management and team management skills.
- Expertise in assigned group of applications/platform to provide application/platform service to multiple clients and implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Strong technical work experience in large, complex enterprise environments, large-scale distributed technology projects.
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint and implementing custom, automated business intelligence solutions involving complex data sources and custom online presentation and reporting vehicles.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer