BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Java/J2EE Developer in Irving, TX- 75063
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Expected Duration: 12 Months Contract with possible extension.
The Java/J2EE Developer position will be part of the Global Identity and Access Management Engineering team responsible for developing best in class authentication and access management solutions for Client
The candidate will work on the development of automation tools to enable application onboarding and user provisioning for IAM solutions such as Single Sign On, Federation, and Multi-Factor Authentication and Hybrid Cloud.
The candidate will lead in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment using Java/J2EE and Cloud technologies.
The candidate will also have the opportunities to work with cross functional teams within client and participate in defining Client's IAM strategy and roadmap.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in developing enterprise software systems
- Experience in developing SOAP and restful web services in Java
- Experience in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Expertise in at least one J2EE application server technology (e.g. WebLogic or WebSphere)
- Working experience in Unix/Linux scripting
- Working knowledge of application and cloud security concepts
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of development and testing tools: SOAP UI, Java IDE (Eclipse), SQL Clients, LDAP Clients, Source control (SVN,Git), Packaging and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 129260 when responding to this ad.