Looking to join an exciting new team and impact the future of healthcare? Successful candidates will have experience in development within distributed systems, strong technical skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Interviews for this role are available immediately!
• 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
• Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
Day to Day:
• Join a development team in the delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
• Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
• Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve the portals including the design, build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
• Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high-performance cloud platform
• A great attitude and the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
• Desire to continuously improve and evolve all aspects of the work environment
• Passion for automation and simplicity
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience developing Unit Tests using tools such as JUnit, NUnit, MSTest to verify your code quality