- Work closely with the Scrum Master and Product Owner to ensure team and organization standards are followed and the team is consistently focused on continuous improvements and sustained delivery.
- Participate in Release and Iteration Planning meetings with the team and other key stakeholders.
- Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value.
- Work with architects, vendors and other units in the organization to develop product and services roadmap
- Review work of team members to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Be open and actively seeking learning opportunities and come up with creative solutions to solve technology issues.
- Content Management - Good understanding of IBM FileNet P8. Knowledge of other ECM products is a plus
- Java - Hands on experience in implementing software solutions in Java and J2EE.
- Spring -Implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework including experience with Spring MVC.
- Experience working with an SCM tool like Subversion or Git.
- Maven - Strong experience working with Maven as a build tool including a firm understanding of Maven standards and common practices.
- Database -Implementation skills with ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis. Must be proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer