* Performs highly complex (senior‐level) financial analysis and regulatory work. Work involves compiling, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating financial data; preparing reports and responding to inquiries; and recommending appropriate action to resolve financial and regulatory problems. May supervise the work of others. Works under limited supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
* Verifies derivative investment trade details; researches and resolves investment trade settlement issues; acts as liaison between portfolio managers, brokers, custody bank and internal trading and operations teams; and compiles, reviews, and analyzes investment data for both internal and external reporting
* Researches the causes of and reconciles derivative investment holding discrepancies on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis with internal and external investment managers, accounting, custodian, and investment systems
* Analyzes trading information, and other issues that affect portfolio valuation, performance, compliance and regulations
* Prepares and monitors investment reports ensuring any exceptions or inconsistencies are identified, researched and corrected in a timely manner
* Participates on various investment operations and technology related projects to improve system integration between trading applications, custodian bank, brokers, portfolio analytics and other software
* Assists with providing and reviewing support for audit requests or accounting reports
* Actively researches and identifies areas for improvement around the operations, trading and reporting process
* Updates and maintains operational policies and procedures
* Performs related work as assigned
* Skill in organizing and coordinating work assignments to effectively meet frequent and/or multiple deadlines, in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, and in managing conflicting priorities and demands
* Skill in effective verbal and written communication of information, including skill in presenting analysis and recommendations
* Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with co‐workers, agency staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment
* Experience with leading or assisting in process improvement
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to adapt to changing requirements
* Experience with the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.