Why Welbilt? We are passionate about developing and harnessing your true potential. If you value integrity, passion, teamwork, entrepreneurship and accountability, take a look at our career opportunities today!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As Inventory Analyst, you will be responsible for the overall financial inventory performance for the brand by ensuring that replenishment plans are in place and followed for purchased and manufactured items to minimize manufacturing disruptions and excess and obsolete inventory. These plans would be driven by customer forecast and financial budgets and reported via a robust SIOP process. The individual would also support the USMCA process to ensure we are following trade compliance guidelines.
Reporting directly to the Director Operations; Anthony Curtsinger this position is based in New Albany, Indiana*.
- Develop item and supplier specific inventory plans based on Customer forecast, financial budgets, EOQ and space to meet the operational / financial inventory and on time KPI's.
- Manage trade compliance regarding the Brands products and the products we purchase from suppliers to reduce the risk of penalty or fines for improper reporting.
- Manage the E & O process to minimize impact to EBITDA
- Manage the SIOP process and communications to develop a seamless link between Operations, Finance and Sales to maximize revenue and minimize cash expense.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Calculate and implement purchased product inventory replenishments, including lead times and safety stock based on supplier parameters
- Complete USMCA forms for our products and manage the USMCA forms from suppliers
- Prepare SIOP reports and distribute them for weekly/monthly review
- Track and monitor E & O and develop plans to minimize impact to the business
- Other task as defined to support the Operation
- Associate's Degree with a minimum of two years' experience required. Will consider a minimum of four years of Supply Chain or Accounting experience in lieu of education.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage challenging situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft, ERP systems, MRP and forecasting
- Needs to be a quick learner and enjoy working in a busy team environment
- Normal office environment, must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Travel Requirement 15%
*New Albany, Indiana is a leading provider of ice/beverage dispensing equipment, blended beverage systems, long draw beer systems, and pre-chilling units for the global foodservice industry. The facility in New Albany is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.