The Future Leader is responsible for learning the three phases of business that Aerotek supports within a local operation. This includes Recruiting, Account Management and Field Support. The Future Leader must have strong business acumen as they will be interfacing with not only Aerotek employees but candidates, contractors and clients as well.
- Post available positions on the Internet via RWS to increase the available candidate pool
- Evaluate resumes received and select only those candidate that are qualified to enter in the interview process
- Schedule candidates for interviews with Recruiters
- Shadow Recruiters as they conduct calls, interviews and reference checks
- Maintain all documentation using Aerotek' s Applicant Tracking System
- Attend Contractor lunches with other Recruiters
- Shadow Account Managers on cold calls
- Attend client visits with Account Managers
- Shadow Account Managers through the client acquisition process
- Shadow Account Managers during requisition qualifications
- Attend networking events
- Shadow Field Support during pre-employment paperwork with contract employees
- Shadow Field Support during Background Investigations and Drug Test processes
- Shadow Field Support during the Unemployment process including claims and hearings
- Shadow Field Support through Worker's Compensation process including education, filing claims, and alternate light duty locations
- Currently enrolled in college/university seeking a BA/BS degree
- Transitioning between Junior and Senior years (preferred)
- MS Office
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales Related Experience
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.