The Internal Tax Administrator is responsible for providing skilled and efficient support to the Firm’s Tax Matters Group. Assists with ongoing activities such as processing and tracking tax returns and due dates, creating and working with advanced spreadsheets, communications, surveys, assisting with special projects, etc. Requires a high level of professionalism, initiative, independence, confidentiality and a sense of urgency.
- Tax Return processing, control and preparation
- Maintaining E-file system and due date system for tax returns and estimates
- Input information for federal, state, local, and international tax returns and quarterly estimates
- Print and assemble tax returns from ProSystems FX
- Routinely compiles, collects and analyzes moderately complex and confidential data for projects. This includes creating and working with advanced spreadsheets using PivotTables, Lookup, and IF Statements.
- Provides support of a responsible and confidential nature including but not limited to filing, photocopying, scanning, responding to correspondence, preparing and distribution of documents and other material. Routinely handles confidential correspondence, personnel and financial reports, and other corporate information. Maintains confidential and sensitive files.
- Manages International travel compliance process.
- Manages composite tax return survey and tracking process.
- Security administrator for partner server.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in related field
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Ability to communicate verbally and written with internal personnel and external agency personnel required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member or leader of a team required
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.