Who are we? TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
Why us? TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Reporting to an Accounts Payable Internal Expense Supervisor, the Internal Expense Associate is directly responsible for auditing any internal expenses for assigned field offices. An Internal Expense Associate's responsibility is to perform a high level of customer service and policy functions for internal employee expenses.
- Audit approximately 200-250 expense reports weekly for proper approval, accuracy and policy adherence and process them for payment in Concur and PeopleSoft
- Make proper determination of expenses to appropriate Earnings Codes
- Resolve and provide effective communication of expense discrepancies
- Meet weekly deadlines to achieve accurate and timely financial reporting
- Other projects as assigned
- AP Experience and knowledge of Concur a plus
- AA degree or 2 yrs related business experience
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office programs and related computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented, organized, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Flexible team player who enjoys working independently and with other team members
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.