Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The TEKsystems Strategic Communication team consults with senior executives to develop, design, deliver and measure all aspects of employee communication across the business. As a member of this team, the Internal Strategic Communications Specialist must be nimble, independent, collaborative and trusted.
The Strategic Communication Specialist helps TEKsystems employees understand company strategy, goals and objectives through the effective communication that informs, inspires and motivates. The SC Specialist is responsible for creation of communication collateral, management of the team's communication processes, and owns key communication vehicles in support of the organization's communication campaigns. As a member of the Strategic Communications team, the SC Specialist provides support to help the team execute the annual communication agenda.
- Partner with functional managers and leaders to provide communication support for strategic business priorities and organizational changes including the development and execution of communication plans
- Design and develop communication collateral including presentations, talking points, emails, fact sheets and e-news to achieve specific objectives
- Gather and summarize employee feedback on communication effectiveness after key communication events
- Assist in the planning and development of communication strategy for organizational changes, organizational events and critical events
- Execute and troubleshoot tactical elements of communication plan while playing a key role in the strategic planning process
- Produce the company e-newsletter and content for the intranet home page
- Support the company intranet including departmental editors to ensure timely and accurate content
- Optimize existing and emerging communication vehicles and technologies
- A Bachelors degree within communications or a related field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience within communications or a related field
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, handle internal clients with tact and diplomacy, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Technologically savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; project management experience a plus
- Ability to understand complex business information and effectively communicate key messages to and on behalf of all levels of business management and staff
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, reliability and accountability
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.