Integration Solutions Consultants (ISC's) partner with client organizations to drive job acquisition and candidate delivery to help increase usage and revenue, as well as achieve sales goals within CareerBuilder's customer accounts Integration Solution Consultants, use their technical, sales, and recruiting software business acumen to understand client needs and collaborate resources to present the best possible solution design while also deepening existing client integration to protect and maintain account revenue. Integration Solutions consultants will focus on the acquisition of jobs and delivery of candidates to the clients system.
The ISC III is responsible for pre-sales consulting, troubleshooting and implementing new/advanced integration requests using existing CB technology and partnering with the product/R&D where necessary to create new integration solutions. ISC's collaborate with multiple internal departments to ensure customers and CB are positioned for short and long-term success, including but not limited to: Sales, Automated Posting Solutions, Customer Success, Client Support, Product Development, Business Development, and Customer Support. Being consultative and solutions-oriented are critical for this position as is fostering and leveraging partnership relations with our customer's key 3rd party vendors and systems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
A full degree of creativity and latitude are expected in this role to facilitate delivery of results to our business.
- Consult with clients to identify the technology requirements, develop an integration solution sales strategy that address customer requirements and specific needs (core & advanced integrations)
- Develop clear and documented technology solutions to present customers that keep it simple to an HR group to take action on and have as documentation for the future
- Maintaining cases in Salesforce while documenting work done with client interaction
- Assist with RFP and SOW approval and provide technical details and requirements
- Work with Product Development during technical implementation of new products and solutions and be an active part of the rollout to ensure proficiency and understanding on the customer side
- Act as an unbiased consultant to ensure the customer's best short and long-term interests are the focus in product/solution pitch or meetings.
- Participate in customer meetings / calls and forge in-person relationships when necessary at the point that opportunities are qualified and moving to present
- Fulfillment of specific product integrations (testing and Verification included)
- Documenting recommended and existing setups within Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, Communication, or equivalent work experience
- Objectivity, detailed, creativity, diplomacy, team-player, eagerness to learn, well-respected in their subject area are all attributes which describe this individual
- Previous experience regarding integration required
- Good facilitation and consulting skills to gather requirements to fulfill requests. Uses assertiveness as appropriate to: ask clarifying questions, dig deeper in problem solving, and ensure solution integrity
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Must be able to learn and understand very quickly
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, SQL
- Proven history of learning new technology
- A self-Starter, operating in an environment with little to no supervision
- Project Management proficiency: critical path mapping, workflow process documentation and Visio
- A high level of agility with the capability to wear multiple hats simultaneously.
- Able to juggle multiple high level escalations while still maintaining excellent customer service.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills to understand integration requirements, ask probing questions, push back where necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, active listener who can understand other's perspectives, and has good presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience managing external customer projects and consultative relationships with a focus on key goal achievement
- 3+ years of experience in the general Solution Architect world
- Demonstrated success of delivering professional services to enterprise clients and participation in the sales process
- Experience in the evaluation and optimization of the user experience with technology as the key aspect of the project's success
- A clear understanding of recruiting technology. IE: ATS's, HRIS systems, job distributors, etc
- A thorough understanding of SaaS, Web Services/API, and enterprise application integration concepts