Position: Integration Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS (Auto scaling, AVI, security, EC2, EFS, EBS, S3, KMS)
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible
- Working knowledge of monitoring tools like CA Wily, New Relic, and Datadog
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Logstash
- Execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including the configuration management, Build and Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Ansible based deployment and configuration automation solutions.
- Experience with web based services and protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, REST, Apache, Tomcat)
- Migration Experience with JEE Applications to open source.
- Experience on advanced Linux concepts (Namespaces, CGroups)
- Experience with micro-service architectures and deployment.
- Knowledge on L2/L3 protocols, IPv4/IPv6 and TCP/IP stack.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server to Springboot Tomcat migration for J2EE applications.
- 3-5 years managing and administrating middleware technologies (Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat).
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Solaris, Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), in bare-metal and Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, OpenStack)