The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Insurance industry training programs a plus
- Presently hold an active Florida 220-General Lines license or Florida 2044- Personal Lines license.
- License must comply with state Continuing Education requirements
- Currently hold or successfully attain appropriate State Life Sales license (214 or 215) within time frame designated by ACG, and maintain license as required.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success and stability in the insurance business with at least 2 years recent sales experience.
- Experience in computer quoting software and e-mail applications.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated to help members/customers and prospects achieve and maintain their financial goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
- Solid selling and sales process skills
- Ability to build a strong customer base.
- Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance,401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
KEY WORDS: Insurance, Insurance Agent, P&C Agent, Property & Casualty, Property and Casualty, Homeowners, Auto Insurance, Agent, Carriers, Sales Agent, Sales Rep, Sales, Sales Producer, Insurance Producer, Personal Lines, AAA, Auto Club Group, 220, 2044, 214, 215, Palm Beach Gardens