Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include:
- Paid Training ($15.50)
- Competitive Wages ($18.50/hr with bonus opportunities!)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- Work from the comfort of your home
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
You will be responsible for providing support for initial auto loss calls and status updates which includes the following:
- Inbound Calls
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Appropriately communicate with customers
What We’re Looking for
- Candidates located in States excluding Arkansas, Alaska, Alabama, California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnisota, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington or Wisconsin.
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
- Insurance experience preferred
- Six months customer service experience required and can include retail, hospitality, etc.
- Ability and comfort to use Windows operating systems
- Ability to type at least 25 WPM
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Attentive to details
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Willing to consent to pre-employment background screening
- Availability to work various shifts preferred
Work from Home Requirements
- High Speed Internet required, proof of internet speed required
- Dedicated workspace
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer