This position is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and assessing carrier/broker documentation as it relates to processing insurance billings using the online accounting system. The role is also responsible for providing customer service to field offices, clients and carriers to solve and deliver billing related needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Agency Bill billings including endorsements, audits, cancellations, extensions, new accounts, renewals, reports and fees
- Attend pre-renewal meetings and process special handling and complex bills
- Record, store, and maintain accounting information in either written form or by electronic filing system.
- Research account information to complete accounting activities related to billing and communicate that information to field offices, clients or carriers as needed
- May generate reports, other records, handle paperwork and perform day-to-day administrative tasks
- Reconcile/Resolve outages to the Ledger caused by the billing process
- Perform quality checks on other billers
- Monitor, research, and respond to emails in Outlook
- Monitor and complete activities in Epic
- Communicate with the Field Office on billing activities that are unclear
- Answer billing hotline to assist office with billing inquiries
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college courses in accounting preferred.
- 1 year accounting clerical experience required.
- Insurance billing experience preferred.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.