Are you looking for a new trade? Is your job boring? We are a family that loves to have fun and be successful. We are immediately hiring and looking for fun & outgoing people who want to thrive & learn sales. You get a base pay + incentives - so no worries - we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
Come grow with DialAmerica!
We're looking for people who have their Health Insurance License and people who want to get one!
We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our team and train for a career in the healthcare insurance industry. This is the perfect position for enthusiastic, driven people looking to improve their career and build their resume.
DialAmerica is hiring for our Healthcare Insurance Agent Program. We’ll train you for a new exciting career which can open the door to many opportunities both at DialAmerica and beyond.
What is a Licensed Health Insurance Agent?
Licensed Health Insurance Agents are experts who are able to explain, recommend, and sell healthcare plans to individuals. By getting your license with DialAmerica you will gain valuable resume building skills and increase your earning potential!
What You Can Expect
We will start you off working on one of our current client programs. From there, we’ll schedule you into one of our licensed agent training classes. You’ll be in good hands with our experienced trainers who will be dedicated to ensuring you are prepared for your licensing exam. By getting your license with DialAmerica, you’ll benefit from:
- Paid training
- No cost for training materials
- Access to an experienced trainer
- All expenses paid when it comes to testing and licensing fees
Once you pass your exam, you'll be assigned to one of our client programs and participate in additional paid training classes. You'll then help individuals navigate the health insurance plan options. Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers in evaluating their needs and selecting the best healthcare plan solution in a consultative manner
- Assisting in the enrollment, renewal and service of customer accounts.
- Helping sell insurance products and services to new and existing customers
- Updating customer records accurately and efficiently
- Recognizing and complying with performance standards for quality, performance, attendance, and schedule adherence.