Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are responsible for conducting training needs analysis for the business and developing all training materials, communications and activities to meet the organization's job/role requirements. Involves conducting ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommending/ implementing modifications as necessary. May work with SMEs to obtain training content. May include design and development of online and web-based training materials. *Employees in jobs labeled with ‘SCA’ must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Primarily responsible for the effective delivery and design of training programs and materials across the organization from an individual who will keep abreast of various training delivery techniques, business processes, products and systems in several functional areas
- This will be done in accordance with management and functional leaders to gather information on business needs to design instructor led, Web-based and e-learning training including training processes and procedures
- Identifying training needs for facilitator guides as wells as train the trainer sessions by gathering Web-based techniques and interactive learning strategies
- As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Instructional Design OR Training
- 1+ years’ experience conducting classroom training and/or seminar/workshop topics
- Experience/Exposure designing web-based training in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and listening skills and drives for results individually and in team settings
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- BA/BS degree in training or related field
- Experience working in an instructional design role
- Project Management experience
- Experience working with e-learning/ self-paced learning with programs such as, Camtasia, Dreamweaver, Storyline, Videoscribe, Adobe Captivate
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Training, Trainer, Instructional Design, Camtasia, Dreamweaver, Storyline, Videoscribe, Adobe Captivate, project management, telecommute, Instructional Designer, Development, telecommuter, telecommute, work from home, remote