UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for achieving results by providing frontline leadership, management and coaching to a team of tele sales agents who are responsible for enrolling consumer prospect into UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions plans. Responsibilities include motivation, resource management, coaching and training of staff. This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager for the site.
- Coach and motivate agents to achieve or exceed sales targets with a focus on quality and compliance
- Supervise the daily activities of the team by reviewing and analyzing calls/reports, assessing areas of opportunity, managing work assignments, and assuring agents are providing a positive consumer experience
- Develop staff by providing one-on-one coaching, conducting role plays and team meetings
- Partner to deliver training and other opportunities of professional development for agents
- Partner with peer leaders to build and maintain a positive culture within the organization
- Provide and receive constructive feedback from/to peer leadership team
- Coordinate department activities to ensure agents can sell with accuracy and efficiency
- Partner with other leaders in the organization to evaluate, coordinate and communicate changes with your team
- Responsible for daily operation of your team
- Identify compliance and quality improvements and initiate corrective actions
- Partner on projects related to systems, processes, or inter-department initiatives
- Participate in staff recruiting, selection, orientation, and training
- Identify issues, training needs and develop and maintain processes within the department
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience in a sales, call center or production environment
- 1+ year of sales management or acting team lead experience
- Proven experience providing leadership and directions
- Proven experience handling and maintaining confidentiality of company-sensitive data
- Project Management experience including identification of resources, development and communication of objectives, successful implementation of schedules and timelines, meeting leadership and project status reporting, and review and follow up with project results
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Must have, or be able to obtain within 90 days, a Health, Life Insurance or all appropriate state licenses
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- College Degree
- Leadership experience in a production or call center environment
- Medicare, Insurance or financial services industry experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,000 to $100,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Medicare, sales, call center, supervisor, operations, sales manager, tele sales, inside sales manager, customer service, inside sales, Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado