Inside Sales Specialist – Technology
Location: Austin, TX
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Specialist to assist in driving revenue growth for our Technology & Management Consulting (TMC) Practice. This individual must be self-motivated and have a strong desire to succeed.
The Inside Sales Specialist will work closely with respective Regional Business Leaders within the region. The Inside Sales Specialist will make outbound calls to potential prospects and existing clients to qualify and promote the firm's solutions. The goal of the outbound calling efforts is to generate leads and qualify potential business opportunities for business developers and respective stakeholders.
This individual will work closely with lead marketers, both regionally and nationally, participating in 'monetizing' marketing programs by calling and generating appointments from marketing campaigns and will also be responsible for responding to inbound calls. The successful candidate will be capable of making 'cold calls' and have the ability to establish and cultivate business relationships within the industry they support.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact regional business development efforts by securing quality appointments, cross selling to existing clients and retaining revenue for the firm by successfully articulating our value proposition.
- Research and qualify new business leads with the assistance of marketing via online research and initiate contact with potential prospects
- Cold call prospects to further qualify and secure appointments for business developers and other stakeholders within the firm
- Qualify and follow up with inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to ensure that valuable sales time is focused on high probability leads
- Perform intelligence gathering on cold prospects
- Work with local, regional and national marketing team(s) to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results and plan next steps
- Support all sales and marketing initiatives to grow sales of our services from net new prospects/clients.
- Manage responses to requests for marketing calling campaigns efforts as assigned
- Track all calling efforts using our CRM solution system and work with the marketing team to assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of campaigns
- Ability to report to management or team at any time relative to call log to upper level clients and customers
- Work with Business Development leads to schedule appointments for new prospects and perform research on prospective client organizations for the Business Development leads
- Delivery qualified, quality appointments to business developers that identify each prospects' goals, plans, challenges, and timeline
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in sales, marketing, business or related fields preferred
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience for consultative selling in a professional services environment (services sales vs. product sales)
- Experience with selling technology solutions (ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Custom Development, etc.) strongly desired
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and technologically adept and able to master company CRM system.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess impeccable confidence conversing via phone and email
- Decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Intellectual curiosity
- Track record of over-achieving
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.